Agnostic.com

7 13

First, to those of you whom i normally treat well, i apologize if i in anyway have been harsh for a couple of days, I have a sick dog and im just upset. For others, just a warning, i will bite back, especially today.
Again, sorry to those i think of as internet friends.

Beowulfsfriend 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, I just lost my little one 7 days before Xmas, after over a decade with her. She hung in there for a week. MUCH worse of a week for me than my unexpected divorce.
Hugs to both of you!

It's ok bud just take care of the Furbaby

No need for apologising for who you are mate. All good. This user is not into cancel culture. Hope the flea bag gets better.

puff Level 8 Feb 8, 2022

Sorry to hear your dog is sick…just concentrate on his recovery. We can survive a barking at…but please don’t bite!

Thank you for your concern, and I'm so sorry your dog is sick. It's hard to function while they're wringing our hearts out. I think it's the price we pay for their pure love. I hope the day gets better for both of you.

When my dog was sick the grief (I thought she was dying) nearly killed me.

You are fine. Think only about your dog, but do please give us updates now you have told us. I hope you have a good vet.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649518
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.