Agnostic.com

0 2

LINK WATCH LIVE: Biden delivers remarks on creating manufacturing jobs in America - YouTube

Okay, I can see what's going on. We have been in the process of repositioning in European markets as China/Russia, together, challenge these markets for themselves. Brexit was undoubtedly the fertile soil for this global repositioning and Ukraine (as I've shared in another post) is really about putting pressure on Scholtz/Macron. I'd go further in saying Germany's embracing of renewable energy has been about preparing for this moment of decision. The less oil they need the more able they are to buy it from us. That's still a long delivery drive and lots can go wrong during it. Putin will also put Russia on a strategy to disrupt such deliveries as much as possible. If Scholtz (the gateway to Western Europe) and Macron (soon to be HQ of EU) don't agree to be customers of China/Russia then Putin might try to take them away from NATO by force. That's how Dictators roll. Especially those who are becoming desperate for customers.

rainmanjr 8 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649591