Agnostic.com

4 12

LINK A public school Bible teacher in TN told students "how to torture a Jew"

One of the common criticisms that exists about all those elective Bible courses in public high schools is that they’re just Trojan horses for proselytizing. Even though those courses supposedly examine the Bible for its literary value, or teach it as a way to give students a cultural understanding of Christianity, many teachers wrongly treat the book as if it were true. That’s the job of a pastor, not a public school teacher.

It’s bad enough that these classes are sometimes no different than what you’d find in a church-run Sunday school. But what’s allegedly happening in Tennessee’s East Hamilton Middle School is beyond the pale.

Americans United for Separation of Church and State recently sent a letter to the Hamilton County Schools superintendent detailing the teachings in one of these supposedly secular Bible classes.

snytiger6 9 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is not exactly the way to teach us about hate crimes. A public school bible teacher. WTF is that? In the name of Christianity let me help you.

How To Torture A ____. Now all you have to do is write any name you want to in the blank. I'm sure your god will be happy with the idea. He likes the same things that you do.

How to torture a Jew? I think Adolph Hitler had a thing or two to say on that subject.

While we are on the subject of torture, the most effective way of torturing a Christian is to force him to use his brain.

LOL C’mon ya really think they got brains? The idiots that deny science ‘cause it contradicts their ‘belief in god’ LMAO!!

@CuddyCruiser That is exactly why it amounts to torture! 😉

Ms. McClung's Choo-Choo seems to have de-railed LONG, LONG before it even left Chattanooga if you ask me.

What the actual fuck!

Not only should that piece of shit be fired, they should be locked up for a hate crime.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649851
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.