Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Arizona Senate candidate releases Super Bowl ad showing armed 'showdown' with Dem leaders | TheHill

Arizona Senate candidate Jim Lamon's campaign released a Super Bowl ad on Thursday depicting him in an armed "showdown" with Democratic leaders including incumbent Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly 🍸.

The 30-second ad features actors depicting Kelly, President Biden, and Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

snytiger6 9 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lamon is another crazy repub that needs share the same prison block with 45.

The next Republican insurrection will definitely be an armed one. January 6, 2021 was just a test run.

The whole thing is so very scary. I'm in the process of getting my house ready to sell. I still haven't decided where to go yet, but I wish I could go to another country. I have to stay here for my son. He's my only close relative.

@Organist1 When Trump won in 2016 I had several relatives sent me emails asking me if I was moving to Canada. I told them then, and I say it now. I will stay right where I am and defend the country from those who wish to destroy it. What's left after may not be too pretty, but I will have the satisfaction of knowing I tried to preserve a democracy for my grandsons.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650047
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.