Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Joshua Toplosky Thinks Russia Will Invade During Superbowl

Joshua Topolsky on : "My guess (which is really informed by how much of an egotist Putin seems to be) is that Russia is going to invade Ukraine right about when the Super Bowl begins"

Would Putin dare do it during the Superbowl? That would mean it was directed towards Biden. He was a target originally. This could be payback for Zalensky not capitulating with the efforts to reelect Trump which was on Putin's agenda. I know it's crazy talk but I think in my gut it's possible. Putin is obsessed with everything American including NFL. He did steal Robert Kraft's ring from the Superbowl the Patriots stole Superbowl XXXIX. [boston.com] [nj.com]

barjoe 9 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe that ball has deflated.

Yes it is crazy talk. It's all in and all done. Nothing else left to say unless they do invade. It's also all about money. If Putin wins here he gets a little more money from all of us. He controls oil and gas. The European effect will "trickle down" to us in America as well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650447
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.