Agnostic.com

8 0

Do the American people support their government on Ukraine-Russia?

The YouGov survey showed that % of US adults believe it would be a “good idea” to deploy troops to fight Russians in Ukraine. In fact, for a combat mission on Moscow’s doorstep is so low that more Americans 👮 favor withdrawing from NATO than tangling with Russia’s military. The poll found that 55% of Americans believe sending combat troops to Ukraine would be a “bad idea,” while 33% are unsure. I loved that some prefer leaving NATO.

[news.yahoo.com]

I suggest that they admit Russia into NATO to defend against those shit stirring woke gay whales invading now that the ice melts!

FrayedBear 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From what I have heard (NPR for one) a majority of Americans think, and rightly so, that sending troops to Ukraine is a horrible idea. It's time the US and the world come up with alternatives to violence and wars to solving problems.

Yea sure, lets give in to Russia blackmails and leave NATO. Actually the issue is about Ukraine joining or not joining NATO.As we have said that is up to Ukraine not others.

If Biden and our allies stand by their word and drop the hammer on all their monetary assets actual war could be avoided but since it is always about the money they'll do it. As to whether one can or can not trust Biden over the previous odious potus - I suppose it depends on which media source you want to trust.

. . . your link does not find the yougov survey
. . . Why don't YOU do a poll about your "admit Russia into NATO" 'suggestion' ? /s 😛

[today.yougov.com]

Old saying: "keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

@FrayedBear . . . if you thought that was true, you would keep the US closer. 😮
. . . your actions speak louder. 😛

@FearlessFly whadya mean do you think I communicate with the Russians? The Chinese? The French?
Don't I communicate with you & other agnostic.com American members?

This has nothing to do with weak leadership and everything to do with Putin wanting things his way. As for America sending troops to the Ukraine we should just set this one out. Seems like we never learn from our past.

2014 Russia invaded Crimea (Obama)
Jan 2017 to Jan 2021 Nothing (Trump)
2022 Russia is preparing to invade Ukraine (Biden)

Putin knows when we have weak leadership, and we broadcast it to the entire world.

Observe our Biden-era Army recruiting ad:

Vs. the Chinese and Russian military recruiting ads:

BD66 Level 8 Feb 14, 2022

Woke wishing?

Joe Biden withdrew Afghanistan in a mess leaving behind $85,000,000,000 in military equipment.
That was against the Taliban.
You expect the American people to have confidence he could lead us in a conventional war against the Russians?
I would not trust Joe Biden to lead me into a Dairy Queen.

BD66 Level 8 Feb 14, 2022

Presidents do not lead you in wars. Our generals do that. They lead our fighting forces and not presidents.

@DenoPenno The Constitution provides: “The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States . . . .”

We have a Commander in Chief who belongs in a nursing home rather than the White House.

Dairy products and vaccines, Biden would tell you they are 100% safe. Even though they would kill far more than all wars.

I would only trust Biden playing with military toys in a nursing home

@Castlepaloma sounds dodgy. Didn't you watch the Nutcracker ballet?

Looks dangerous to me. - Toy soldiers, pshaw.

Hope the gay whale doesn't get a hold of a submarine. He might suck out all the sea-men out of it.

At one point, Ukraine had the 3rd largest nuclear arsenal in the world. A condition of dismantling them was that their borders were respected. If we have a vested interest in global non-proliferation and preventing nuclear war, this seems like a no-brainer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.