Agnostic.com

2 2

More heartbreak. It was still an awesome season & amazing playoff run. The people of Cincinnati needed that. Too bad we had to play the Rams & the Zebras. Here's to hoping these Bengals will be back soon. But, the Chiefs, Bills, Titans & Raiders, not to mention the Rams, Packers, Cowboys & Niners might have other ideas. I might not be here 30 more years, for another chance.

HankHunter13 7 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whiner! I have followed the Patriots since Groggy Grogan kept getting lost on the field, and their field and clubhouse was the most despised in all football, having exactly 2 bathroom toilets for both teams to "share".
Cannot say how much I enjoyed this last decade ++!!!!!!!!!

Wait, you think the Rams got help from the refs? Not the Bengals getting a 75yd TD off an egregious face mask missed call? I didn't really care who won before that, but that made me want LA to win. All I could think about was how pissed I'd be if "my team" lost by less than 7 in a situation like that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650904
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.