Agnostic.com

213 30

QUESTION What would you say to God if when you died you were faced with him?

This question was asked to Stephen Fry and I love his answer. So I ask you what would you say?

• Click description above to see Stephen Fry's answer*

To answer my own question I suppose I would be more logical and tell God it was his fault I did not believe in him because if he created me then he knows I would not blindly follow anything that reads like a fairytale or where there was no proof of existence.

DiablitaRoja 4 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

213 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OK, you evil creep, what's with all the threatening people with eternal torture stuff? And why don't you make peace & love prevail in the world? What kind of twisted sadist are you?

Shevek Level 4 July 18, 2020

"No shit?"

For this to happen I would either be dreaming or having some sort of psychotic episode. I hope it would be due to the former. If it were due to the latter, I would hope that someone would get me on the necessary meds to snap me out of it.

But while in such a psychotic episode I could ask why it was such a needy, selfish, genocidal jerk. Yes, I know this only relates to the god I was taught to believe in; but, that is the god I would see.

I'd say "You're a real funny guy, aren't ya?"

Dude, you must be the hide and seek world champion! So, what's the deal with giving blood cancer to children?

I do not deal with impossibilities.

Pal, you really fucked up this job!

zesty Level 7 Mar 31, 2019

** Her.

Seriously? This is the best you could do?

OOPS! or MY BAD! Only kidding, if that happened, which I truly doubt. I would ask s/him why s/he let so much shit happen on his/her watch. Why let the holocaust happen? Natural Disasters? Children getting terrible diseases? Why didn't s/he stop the stupid wars? Why did s/he not give brains to 45 or his cult? Why let despots run countries and harm their own people? I wouldn't really worry about what s/he may think of me, but I have a lot to say about the harm done in the world because of his/her indifference or lack of ability to interfere. Does god have a Prime DIrective?

You must first prove there are god/s before this question can be asked. ?

Well would u need to say anything? He already knows it all.

I'd probably be like smoke dog in the movie Friday. When God come around I be quiet, but when he leaves, I be talking again. I would think that the the cluster f*ck of a god that's described in the Bible is a complete idiot. He'd be easy to fool to stay out of hell and to work on that possible heaven take over!

So you are the christ, yes the great jesus christ , prove to me your no fool, walk across my swimming pool

EMC2 Level 8 Dec 16, 2018

You cannot go against nature,
Because when you do...Go against nature,
That’s part of nature, too.

• Love & Rockets

Oops... ???

Apologies if this one has appeared before: I haven't read all 258 previous comments 🙂

I'd say 'Where the hell have you been?'

“Fuck you, you fucking arsehole cunt”. Or similar.

Have you been enjoying your vacation?

I would ask why? Then I would take my own seat on the judgement seat and ask him why he allowed so many to kill in his name and why he sat by idly and did nothing. I would ask him about disease, AIDS, bone cancer in children, natural disasters, child abuse and neglect. At the end of my inquisition I would ask him why all of the prayers of those that suffered so much were in vain and why he required us to give praise and based on nothing but old books written by barely literate tribesman from the Middle East. I would then tell him to go fornicate with himself

"Oops!" ?

What is the deal with brainworms? Ticks? Fleas? Chiggers? Intestinal parasites? Which folks on the ark you had Noah build carried all the human parasites? And to borrow a Carlin question - why does everything you make die?

Ohub Level 7 Oct 9, 2018

HOLLY FUCKers!!! IT never seen plausible.

Was it the passion of the Jews in heaven or the Morons, !,$#&@#, rivers of lava, SCREAM!!!, Cry,.. cry, freaking HOT down here. I mean Mormons.

I would ask, why is everyone I know more moral than you.
Everyone I know would stop murder, rape, assault, famine, why won't you?

"I don't see how you could have fucked this harder into the ground if you had done it on purpose."

If there is a god, I stand in awe of his/her ability to bungle what should have been simple.

Why don't you do something about the fouled up world? Why do you frown on gay people? Aren't they your children to.

freedom41, Although I am an atheist myself, I have known religious people who are not anti lgbtq.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.