Agnostic.com

213 30

QUESTION What would you say to God if when you died you were faced with him?

This question was asked to Stephen Fry and I love his answer. So I ask you what would you say?

• Click description above to see Stephen Fry's answer*

To answer my own question I suppose I would be more logical and tell God it was his fault I did not believe in him because if he created me then he knows I would not blindly follow anything that reads like a fairytale or where there was no proof of existence.

DiablitaRoja 4 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

213 comments (201 - 213)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello

Why are so many bad people allowed to run rampant?

Where's my two dollars?

I’d have nothing to say to it. wouldn’t have the time for such a messed up entity

If there was a heaven and I came along the road to the pearly gates, and St Peter beckoned me to come in, I'd say ...No thanks Peter, I'll be moving right along ..

"Why in hell couldn't you have said something?" But there isn't any sense in asking an atheist that question.

I thought you’re retired!

I think this clip about sums it up.

[scifibeer.com]

....You are obviously the first meglomegalomaniac.

Khmm Level 5 Apr 24, 2018

For me God is a Godess, the holy Mother of Nature. I would say when I should be infront of her that I'm sorry for the mistakes in my life, and that I love Her so much.

LMAO

Hi Zeus!!

Etre Level 7 Apr 24, 2018

How are my father, mother, and sister? Tell them I love them.

What if when you die, you meet all the versions of yourself that could have existed had you lived up to your highest potential of discernmental Interests. You are 'God'. You create your reality.

I say poppycock to "meeting" other selves and "you are god." But that's just me.

@BlueWave I know the hot button words that get everyone here twisted up in semantic pretzel. But aren't you a 'higher self' from who you were as child? And when you see children of a developing age, aren't you talking to a congruent version of your self aka a homosapien? Sharing knowledge is just that. But thanks for the option. That's why I'm hear. It helps to bring clarity to my point by seeing the intent versus interpretation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.