Agnostic.com

3 3

Book burning and GOP lies.

Retiredsteve 7 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A woman abusing sexual pervert that was forced out of office .Who gives a shit want this liberal asshole has to say

Without watching (because I couldn't care less what this sack of shit has to say) I guess I'm not surprised you would respect anything a sexual abuser would have to say... You people make me puke..

Was ecstatic when this POS was forced to resign as Senator of Minnesota.

You know, the entire issue (in VA and SF) of CRT is being advanced by moms, who are women, so I think this exposes the Feminist arguments about women being more Progressive as nonsense. I wish it were so but I think they're only marginally better about it (if at all). It also exposes how women don't let go of anything (which is where the jokes about old slights in arguments come from). This may sound like I'm ragging on women but that's not my goal. My goal is simply to say that women are just as irrational, bullying, and relentless as men so the idea that being female makes one more loving and undiscriminating is poppy-cock (or mommy-cock). Al would undoubtedly disagree with this comment but I think we all act biologically so all genders have different talents.

@Retiredsteve That's what I get for assuming. Thanks for pointing it out. I will edit.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651191
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.