Agnostic.com

12 19

LINK Flat Earther claims that Nasa makes us believe in aliens so that we'll shoot Jesus if he returns | indy100

What if, and bear with us for a second, Nasa made us all believe in aliens so that we'd be inclined to shoot Jesus if he returned.

Not convinced? Of course not – we’ve heard some bonkers conspiracies in our time, but we have to admit that this is a new one on us.

The bizarre theory was discussed during The Qanon Anonymous Podcast, which explores and debunks all kinds of unlikely conspiracies from around the world.

snytiger6 9 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The thing is, if the Earth was always flat, cats would have knocked everything off by now.

Jewish Space Laser Force.
QED

Well if Jesus is black, they will shoot him regardless of what planet he comes from!? 🤠

Clearly they are on some illegal meds.

Or need to get back on their meds.

Space isn't real. NASA just has everyone believing in it so they can pretend to develop the technology to explore it and monetize their operation with huge govt contracts and merchandising. All that stuff that happens in "space" is shot on an enormous secret soundstage in the Nevada desert. The earth is flat and the Moon is just a special effect.

It's all a liberal conspiracy, I tell ya! It started with Kennedy and is still going on today! They just want to take our guns and give us a bunch of free stuff andDOOM US ALL!!

- This post has been approved by the Republican Party and QANON

The post was initially approved by AOC and the Squad along with the post that said additioanl spending will stop inflation.

I wonder WHICH Nuthouse this one did a runner from?

Is that all it’s gonna take to stop the Heavenly conquest of Earth? Shooting Jesus (a spirit dude)? Christ will fall dead, at last, and Thou will hand Satan the keys? One bullet brings Thou down? I’m now thankful that we couldn’t defeat the NRA.

If your answer is that as a spirit dude Jesus can not technically be killed then you get double points. If your answer is that the entire damned scenario is ludicrous, so WTF, then you win.

So, let me get this right. After he loaded his crack pipe with ground quaaludes, crystal methamphetamine, mescaline, LSD and Ganga he inhaled deeply and said: “ Nasa makes us believe in aliens so that we'll shoot Jesus if he returns”

You were there.......?

@AnneWimsey I'm glad I wasn't there......🙂

EXACTLY.

I don't need to believe in aliens to do that!

Ever notice the similarities between the two? The absurdities? Look no further than the bitch who said California wildfires are started by ‘Jewish space lasers’...

Beats being crucified

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651543
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.