Agnostic.com

2 0

Yesterday I sent a post to Customer Service, reporting that I was unable to access my “wordywalt” account. When I attempted to log in, the Agnostic.com site did not recognize my e-mail address, so when I attempted to change my password I was unable to do so. The site program would not let me change the password, yet it called for a verification code which it had not sent to my e-mail address. Yet, when I attempted to establish a new account at my e-mail address, I received the message that an account at that e=mail address already existed.

So, I used a different e-mail address to open a new account under the user name of “wordwalt 2.”. Using that new account to request assistance in recovering my old account, I received NO assistance whatsoever. I have been an Agnostic.com member since early in its existence, and have reached level 9, and have 41 followers. I am terribly disappointed with the fact that I have received no assistance in recovering my ‘Wordywalt” account. As a loyal, longtime member, I expect more.

wordywalt2 3 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had a similar issue with a different website before, and it wasn't very pleasant. The Agnostic.com team will get back to you soon and sort things out.

I recently had a positive experience with a US phone number I got online for customer support. There is this cool call queues feature that makes the whole process smoother.

It's disappointing not to get the help you need, especially after being a loyal member for so long.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651575
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.