Agnostic.com

4 1

I caught some of 60 minutes tv show tonight. One thing they covered was the "sound?" attacks of US personnel that you may have heard about in Cuba many years ago. Renders the person useless and causes long term brain issues. Seems these attacks have happened all over the world against Americans to include the security zone around the white house. CIA hasn't figured it out and isn't offering up who/what it is.

FvckY0u 8 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just because the CIA hasn't offered up an explanation doesn't mean they don't have one.

@darren316 It's pretty standard in the intel world to reveal a lot less of what you know, because the other side will then know you know, and also wonder how you knew. The British, for example, had ample warning of the invasion of Crete via the Ultra decryption program, including a detailed order of battle; but they couldn't pass specifics along to the island's defenders because the Germans would then have been given hints that their messages were being intercepted. Only information also obtainable from a different source could be passed on. In the end this proved the wiser course; losing the battle on Crete helped maintain Ultra, which won the intelligence war.

I thought they were calling this the "havana" something. spies and stuff.

Useless with long term brain issues? My guess is that it's been happening in DC for a few years at least.

dkp93 Level 8 Feb 20, 2022

Given the needed combination of technology and brazeness, that would be the Russians.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651849
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.