Agnostic.com

7 5

I Went To A Brothel With My Boyfriend. It Was Nothing Like What I Expected.

-- "My boyfriend is passionately kissing another woman. Little fingers of jealousy squeeze my insides, and Iā€™m not sure where to look or what to do."

[huffpost.com]

This female writer took her boyfriend to Nevada to treat him to the threesome experience he always wanted. For her, it was a fearsome experience she needed to write this article. But from the point of view of the two women, I like how it all turned out.

mischl 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kinky

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 21, 2022

I would not stay with a man who expressed a desire to put me through that.

Deb57 Level 8 Feb 21, 2022

Yes, that is certainly bad sexual etiquette, to say the least. More proper is the woman gets to select the other woman.

@mischl I would think that proper etiquette would dictate that one get to know their partner well enough to know whether they would be insulted by asking the question about a threesome. Even being asked to participate in a threesome would make me question how much my partner had bothered to get to know me and how dedicated he might be to our relationship. I have friends in poly relationships who are perfectly happy, and I support their freedom to engage however they like, but anyone who bothers to get to know me would be aware, before we ever get intimate, that I consider three a crowd. This is a pretty basic thing to know about one's partner.

@Deb57 Yes, I agree with you 100%. I've been married and divorced one more time than you have, Deb, but only one of them did I discuss the possibility of a threesome.

I had a threesome in my 20s. To my surprise, a guy I was dating showed up at my place with a strange woman. They proposed a threesome. Decided to go with it. Her vaginal area smelled nasty. Refused to go down on her. We had fun all night long.

Living on the top floor of a house, my landlord lived below me. The next day, he told me to "keep the noise down" and raised my rent $50.

I got a chlamydia from one of them. Antibiotics cured it. Notified the guy and dumped him.

Maybe there is a god because I can honestly say that I've never lived vicariously through a fiction writer.

The greatest girlfriend in the history of the planet!

Astounding! I still can't manage to find a twosome.

So, fly to Nevada.

@mischl Sometimes I almost wonder if I should too, besides Dave, lol. Better than joining a monastery... $1000 bucks an encounter? Hopefully one on one is cheaper, otherwise for me this would have to be a once or twice in a lifetime trip to Mecca, lol....

Their body language says some not so great things about their relationship (heads really far apart). As a psych major, I was trained to pay attention to that sort of thing. Of course, they could have been posed that way too. I had a threesome once too in my 20s, but we continued it all summer, and really got to know and like each other. This was just a one-time thrill for these two. A different kind of date, lol!

Was that MFM?

@mischl Yes, but they weren't into each other, lol

@Organist1 I've led a sheltered life. Never had a FMF threesome. The few MFM experiences I had (in my much younger days) was simply just sharing a woman with a friend. Those worked out pretty good. But I've often wondered how I would make out in a FMF. The problem is that ONE woman can finish me off, at least for a couple of hours. Even when I was 20 years old. The other gal would have to be happy with oral.

@mischl I've had an even more sheltered life. Never even had a one night stand, probably could have had a few and in retrospect probably shouldn't have passed them up. Obviously never had any kind of threesome.

@mischl That can work well. I can't see anyone complaining about that!

@Organist1 I learned from my mentor (when I was 15) that cunnilingus should always be a part of foreplay. For multiple reasons.

@mischl Hmmmm...good mentor! Most people aren't as lucky.

@Organist1 Yes, he was my first instructor. The second one was a madame in a Beirut brothel who tripled my understanding of the female body.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651998
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.