Agnostic.com

4 2

Help!

Anyone here living in the US with property for rent?

sandrarocks83 7 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is it that you are looking for? I have a 1 room bungalow that needs work it is cozy though.

I have a 1 br 1 bath for rent. 950 sq ft. $450 a month.

That sounds pretty good… city?

@sandrarocks83 Jasper, Alabama

@sandrarocks83 It's a great deal... until you learn you'd have to live in Alabama.

@JeffMurray that’s what makes it perfect. It would also be three times as much in a more ‘progressive’ area.

@JeffMurray

And it’s getting better

@CourtJester Considering guns in the home harm the owner or family member as they result in 15 times more accidental shootings or suicide attempts/successes (so in Alabama, most likely of Republicans) than instances of self-defense, I'd agree that things in Alabama are getting better. I love when Republicans shoot themselves or each other!

[pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

@JeffMurray And cars cause 100% of drunk driving accidents and deaths. What’s your point?

@CourtJester No they don't, drinking does. Only stupid people think correlation implies causation.
My point is that Republicans dying makes a state better. Thought I made that pretty clear to anyone with half a brain.

@JeffMurray
So cars aren’t the the cause of 100% of drunk driving deaths but guns are the cause of 100% of shooting deaths? That’s logical.
And the majority of gun deaths come from crimes in democrat run cities, so there’s some joy to be had on both sides of the argument there cupcake.

@CourtJester Who the fuck said guns are the cause of 100% of shooting deaths? Enjoy playing around with that straw man you created.

@JeffMurray
So you can’t argue your point now?

@JeffMurray

Yet they’re among the lowest for gun deaths.
That’s how much guns cause gun deaths…. Except in the blue states and cities. Then it’s purely the guns.

@sandrarocks83
And Jeff the dip shit, uneducated, welfare bumb, liberal retard derailed it; but you have more than adequate security across the street should there be any issues.

I could rent a room in the Philly 'burbs.

Might be a little too cold for me but thanks for the reply 🙂

i have 2 houses

dc65 Level 7 Feb 22, 2022

What city ?

@sandrarocks83 I think he was just bragging.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652213
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.