Agnostic.com

2 2

One for all the hypocrites decrying RT & calling for their prohibition. I don't even make it a question.

Calls to ban RT in UK show what politicians really think of free speech [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmmm banning a TV channel because you don't like what it broadcasts is akin to you tell me I can't have a biscuit because you are on a diet.

RT is a tool of Russian Disinformation. A MP did call for RT to be banned, but it won't happen and I don't support that. The hysterical thing is that you chose to post a link from RT. You would probably like some of the propaganda delivered by Tucker Carlson, Tulsi Gabbard and Donald Trump. You're in good company.

Good morning Joe, or evening in your case!
And how does it differ from the propoganda out of the Murdoch press, CNN, Voice of America, ABC - yours & mine, Huffington Post, BBC, the White House, 10 Downing Street, CIA, MI6, Mossad, . . .

@FrayedBear It's just like Murdoch and FoxNews channel. There are legitimate news sources. RT is not one of them. Putin is invading Ukraine some time today. Many people will die, including Russian young men who President Putin puts in harm's way. He's a savage monster. Keep apologizing for him.

@barjoe And people being murdered in E. Ukraine because they are Russian do not deserve protection? In the 8 years since America financed and orchestrated the Ukrainian coup America has done what? other than pour munitions & right wing genocidal propoganda into the Ukrainians ears.
Look to the money Joe. Who is immediately benefitting from panic buying of fuel & gambling losses on stock markets around the world?

What would America do if the Mexicans decided to blow up Trumps wall and kill a few boarder patrols? FFS we all saw what you did after 9\11!

@FrayedBear If you believe Putin's lies about Russian speaking people being persecuted in East Ukraine, there is no hope for you. That claim is a false flag to justify the invasion. NOBODY takes that seriously unless they are a total dupe for Putin and the Russian Federation. You're not one of those. Are you? Oh. I guess you are. If i asked you for evidence of Russian sympathizers being murdered in Ukraine, you'll probably post a link from RT. LOLOL

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652363
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.