Agnostic.com

6 1

I miss having a strong president.

Taiwan is next

[newsmax.com]

CourtJester 7 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Newsmax like Pox Spews, is not a news source. It is an opinion channel. I respect your right to an opinion but not your source which is highly biased. The previous president was very strong on genuflecting to Putin the Poisoner & may bring down our democracy thru manipulating the US mindset. Putin is a mastermind. The previous president is a show business personality. Biden is as experienced as one can get in political moves except for Hilary. We have to see how this plays out. Because of Raygun we have a massive homeless problem. His regime began the dismantlization of the protections for the fallen. Raygun illegally made nice nice with the Ayatollas in Iran to fund an illegal war in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala & murder thousands of indigenous Maya indigenous civilians. Raygun was an insipid actor who was able to dupe the citizens into a 2 term debacle. Ok. Now you may call me a bunch of names.

Because Trump would have stood up to Putin? You're delusional. He's cheering him on, in case the news hasn't reached you.

Who was our last strong President?

Trump. And before that Ronald Reagan.

@Trajan61
Yep

@Trajan61 Then you will enjoy Putin.

@dalefvictor Putin’s taking advantage of the corrupt senile idiot we have in the White House.

Could be much worse... We could still have that draft dodging orange piece of shit in office

No telling what will happen with that left wing senile SOB we have now. Hopefully we’ll be rid of him and his looney democrap buddies in 2022 and 2024.

Perhaps Russia will invade the US and we can just give him a parade down Wall Street. Would that not make things better?

I miss Obama, too.

Deb57 Level 8 Feb 24, 2022

Now that’s funny.

If you define alpha male as synonymous with malignant narcissist, you may be right. I don't think Obama ever concerned himself with what might go down well with Putin. He never sucked up to him like Trump did.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652455
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.