Agnostic.com

1 3

The Ukraine invasion is tragic and wrong but no big surprise, not with the expansion of NATO that's been going on for thirty-two years. I'm hoping its effect on the rest of the world will be no worse than Czechoslovakia '68, or Georgia '08.
And, of course, Shithead has been flapping his stupid gums about what a prince among men and brilliant statesman Putin is. Don't know how THAT'S going to go over, even with the Rethug base. Then again, the trump cult is exactly that.

AlanCliffe 6 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who is "Shithead"? Trump? There are a few on the left who are expressing this belief as well. A few of them are on this site.

Yes, and I am among the leftists on the site.

@AlanCliffe You believe Putin is a prince among men and a brilliant statesman?

@barjoe By "this belief" I assumed you were referring to my opinions, which I expressed, rather than trump's, which I mentioned disparagingly.

@AlanCliffe I never mentioned you actually. I spoke about people on this site who support Putin, post links from RT in a regular basis and consider themselves leftists. They are Anti-American but I don't think that makes them representative of the left. I'm glad you're not among "the few" that I was talking about in my first comment.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652644
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.