Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK The MAGA World Position on Ukraine Is Simple: Biden Did Something Wrong

Russia's unprovoked attack on Ukraine is providing an opportunity for some Republicans to have it both ways, some of the brightest stars in MAGA World charging President Joe Biden with both weakness and aggression in his approach to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"It's no surprise to anyone that Putin invaded Ukraine," Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green wrote on Twitter. "Biden," she posted, "gave him the green light by saying the US is not going to war with Russia."

A month earlier, however, the Republican from Georgia was accusing the president of just that, saying Biden was "threatening war with nuclear Russia" because of "his son Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine."

snytiger6 9 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems like she attended the Humpty Dumpty school of logic.....πŸ™‚

The entire Republican Party has no platform besides β€œhate anything the Democrats do, while doing nothing of benefit the voters in my district !”

"
"brightest stars in MAGA World"? I almost lost my coffee(actually tea) there.
Ha, ha.πŸ™‚

Spit takes are totally understandable on this one.

She, mtg, is nothing but a lowlife scum bucket looking to make noise.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652695
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.