Agnostic.com

2 1

Amazon & Bezos now interfering in Australian politics?

A few days ago I notified that pre-orders were being taken, "Who out there makes music ?", for a book exposing the Australian Prime Minister's alleged corruption.

Shane Dowling now announces that Amazon, Bezos & Jassy are undermining sales, not complying with their advertised procedures and acting contrary to long established Australian law -

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]corruption-and-dodgy-past-from-amazon-and-its-billionaire-owner-jeff-bezos-and-ceo-andy-jassy/

I suggest that Amazon be boycotted & orders placed through Booktopia, The Book Depository or Barnes & Noble

FrayedBear 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tell you what, gives us back bezo and will give you back ken hamm.

Thanks for the education. . . I had to look him up to learn who he is. LMAO ROFL.

And my answer - no we don't want him back.

I follow my own advice. Since I am not an Australian citizen I won't get involved in your politics.

Is it politics that an American oligarch acts to curry favour from the highest politician in the land or is it criminal corruption?

@FrayedBear Name the "oligarch" and cite and the corrupt activity you infer. Your previous genreal remarks have proven faulty, so it is impossible to judge your current inferences.

@Alienbeing The author of the article already has.

@FrayedBear I didn't, nor do I intend to read the article. As I said, since I am not a citizen of your country, I won't stick my nose into your internal affairs.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.