Agnostic.com

3 4

Just got done watching that movie Underwater... that was an hour and half of my time wasted. They just don't make movies and television shows like they used to. The recent Mortal Kombat remake was largely awful. The Matrix Resurrections was disappointing. Ghostbusters Afterlife felt like a reboot of a reboot instead of a next chapter in the franchise. Even the live action reboot of Cowboy Bebop did some serious injustice to the classic anime series. I heard a new series in the Alien franchise is in the works, great, now they can ruin that franchise as well.

Still got the Book of Boba Fett yet to watch, can't wait to see how disappointing that's going to be, lol...

SpikeTalon 9 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought the series Coyote and 1883 on Paramont + and Babylon Berlin and Defeated on Netflix we’re decent. Yes your right a lot of today’s movies are disappointing.

I Agree it’s very difficult to find a good movie .The movies that are highly rated are usually crap.

I just finished Picard on paramount+. It wasn't great, but it wasn't awful either. I'm excited about the new alien series, I need to look that up.

Tejas Level 8 Mar 2, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653514
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.