Agnostic.com

32 8

Where did God get the feminine nature to put into women?

Where did God get the feminine nature to put into women?

The world could use a bit of femininity right now.

Helpmeet ---a helpful companion or partner, especially one's husband or wife.

A female helpmeet’s nature is quite different from a mans.

A man is to die for her. Not her for him.

In the beginning there was only God and all that is has emanated from him. This means that the female nature is incorporated into God’s image.

No man can be in God’s image, physically, because we are not androgenous the way Yahweh was. Men cannot think like women either.

Men today, like at no other dismal time in history, are sorely in need of a calming feminine helpmeet type, --- to end our self destruction, --- both ecologically and politically.

There is a female Jesus and or Goddess out there somewhere.

Nice if she would step up.

Regards
DL

Greatest 5 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, fuck all that shit right down to the dirt. I'm nobody's "helpmeet," nor do I have any desire to be. Assigning gender to behavior traits is the height of misogyny and ignorance when we are equals, and any way we decide to behave is normal and appropriately genderless.

Also, there is zero evidence that any gods exist.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 5, 2022

By their code words ye shall know them

Welcome to the Misogyny Help Desk. We cannot fix toxic masculinity. Good luck.

MizJ Level 8 Mar 5, 2022

We also can't fix religion.

'they say that its a man's world, but you can't prove that by me" (or you ) .......NEIL YOUNG

🙄 not this shit again…..did you not know you were posting on an Agnostic site? You may want to take this happy bullshit someplace else. Oh, and finish your bio so we know who we are dealing with, unless you’re one of the religious trolls who only last a couple of days.

I have striven my entire life to be treated as, and treat others as, PERSONS.
Your attempts to force me into some 1800's concept of "womanhood" is offensive!

Given that no gods have ever existed anywhere in reality, the entirety of your post is nothing but misogynistic bullshit.

Traits do not have gender qualifications.
Suggesting that they do is completely false.

Women were not "created" by anyone or anything.
Neither were men.

We evolved from ancient ancestors.
Btw, there is actual PROOF of that.

Much unlike anything that anyone offers to "prove" their god.

GTFOH with that silly horseshit.

Evolution of sex is still a mystery. Recently there was an article regarding the presence of apparatus for sexual reproduction in organisms that reproduced asexually. Just sharing for the curious
[quantamagazine.org]

You are not in Kansas anymore - did you understand the name of this website?

Maybe you should try alcoholism?

Shrooms would be better, I reckon.

@Ryo1 Shrooms would be wasted on someone who is intrinsically wasted.

Hmm. Maybe it would be a good idea for you to research what the term "agnostic" means, you know, the word that is part of the name of this website. Then you might try and reconsider what you posted here in light of what I can only suppose is brand new insight for you. Unless you are trolling, in which case you are world class. LOL

Well, the bronze age goat herders who drempt up all the bible eye crud thought they shot the tiny humans out of their dicks...so

Women in ancient warfare

[en.wikipedia.org]

Go far enough back in to Judeo-Christian mythology and get past all of the priesthood censorship and you will find the God of the bible was once married to the Nature Goddess Asherah (after whom the Matel figure and cartoon character She'ra is named.)

@Gwendolyn2018
Okay both He-man and She-Ra were created by the Mattel corporation NOT Larry De Tillo, he was only the chief writer on series one of the 1980s He-Man animation and wrote 4 episodes of She Ra, Mattel is a Hebrew name meaning "she is powerful", hence She-ra's title, princess of power Mattel was founded in 1945 by Jewish refugees the Original Mattel for whom the company was named was the grandmother of current CEO Ynon Kreiz .
She Ra (both versions) wear the symbol of Ashera on their top, the blooming tree, aka the Ashera pole
Asherah, whom the Book of Kings suggests was worshipped alongside Yahweh in his temple in Israel, as his wife and her chief priest was King David's minister of music Heman (he-man) the grandson of Samuel the prophet in both the Bible and the Torah.
Adora She-ra's real name in Hebrew: אֲדוֹרָה, is pronounced Adorah is an ancient Israeli city northwest of Hebron and was a centre of Ashera worship.
Many other names in the series She-ra and He-man are Hebrew puns and homages to Jewish mythology.
Orco means a violet lilly, Orco the wizard is basically an upturned flying violet flower head
Te ela means servant of the tree, Ashera being a nature goddess whose symbol is a tree.
He-man's real name Adam is obvious, the first man.

I was probably not the first to see this and I know I was not the last it is all over the internet.

Ra or Amun Ra was a male god, and a masculine word in Ancient Egypt, the female equivalent sun godess was Amunet Wosret Mut

What the fuck are you talking about, Willis? There are no gods, female, male or whatever. No Jesus, no Isa, no Christ or Christa, none, zero, zilch, now go bother other idiots with your crap.

Wow, you should go seek help with those anger issues.
That feeling that you don't measure up as a man really must hurt.

@AtheistInNC imbeciles in NC can't even understand the difference between disapproval and anger, while their own emasculated ignorance makes these imbeciles in NC project their own shortcomings unto others with higher intellectual levels these morons could never aspire to reach. Sorry dude, stupid is as stupid does.

@Mofo1953
And you are the best example of that. A true "Florida Man".
Thanks for the example of "how not to be a man".

@AtheistInNC wow, the imbecile from NC reacted late with a delayed moronic retort that reflects his lack of gray matter showing his ineptitude by plagiarizing my words. At least be original you dumb hick!

@Mofo1953

Unlike you, I don't live hunched over my computer, furiously fingering the keyboard and myself simultaneously while attempting clever repartee. So far, you've failed at the clever part, but I'm sure you've spent many pleasurable hours fingering yourself. And I'm sure that masticating and ingesting the results of your hard work are pleasurable to you as well.

I live in the real world, and occasionally open my browser for comic relief every couple of days - so that is why my replies are not sent the same day you finger yourself. I know waiting for a reply keeps you on the edge of your seat, but that just allows more room for your fingers to do their business.

I'm sure that if my self-esteem were as low as yours and I had no life other than anonymously lobbing insults at others from behind the safety of my keyboard, the things you have written would bother me ... but since that isn't the case, I can only look forward to your next attempt at offense. It's like going to the zoo and watching the monkeys flinging poo.

@AtheistInNC wrong again asswipe, don't even have a computer at home, just a crappy smart phone, enough to beat your imbecilic ass who only knows to repeat and plagiarize, now resume your self fucking with the horse dildo that you love so much.

@Mofo1953
With each reply you tell me more and more of what a sad, pathetic life you lead. No computer at home, just a crappy smart phone, single, fingering yourself trying to nut and not able to because of your erectile dysfunction. It appears you also have a horse dildo which you love, and the fantasy of being strong enough to fight physically. We can see that you have a big problem talking coherently online, so physically you probably aren't so adept - especially to get into a real, physical altercation with someone over the age of 8.

So to make up for all the things you wish you had, you go online to lash out at strangers, trying to make them feel the loneliness and remorse you feel for all of your bad luck, bad decisions, and lack of friends. I'm sorry your life has lead you to a dead end of self pity and self abuse, but you only have yourself to blame.

@AtheistInNC ok, now suck it, you love that too. You wish you had a life like mine, unfortunately for you I don't suck cock or stick dildos up my ass, but aside from that obvious difference, dick lover in NC is a brainless imbecile who can't even insult without plagiarizing or copying, you are pathetic as well as envious of things you'll never have, like a cerebrum.

@Mofo1953

Now you are just telling on yourself. You want to admit you love those things you accuse me of, but you just can't confess your love for your dirty secrets for some reason. So, by projecting what you really want to do onto someone else, you get that warm feeling that YOU are doing it, and you love that warm feeling as you thrust four fingers up your own bum.

How many times a day do you jerk off while you type on the internet? Oops! I'm sorry, I misspoke ... how many times do you ATTEMPT to jerk off (since we know that your limp little wee-wee is not capable of a full erection, it probably is difficult to really get to "that point" more than once a week for you) ? It must re really really frustrating for you to want to reach the ultimate goal, but fall short almost every time. But take heart! In baseball a .100 is a pretty good average ... so 1 out of 10 successful "at bats" for you can still feel like you are a successful, virile old man.

Does it give you a feeling of satisfaction, angrily pounding your keyboard while you pound your pud ? With all the vitriol and hateful anal drivel that you spew, you must like that taste in your mouth. I really hope you can take care of those anger issues, because you are just repeating yourself over and over again with every reply. Now you are showing everyone online that you are boring, and incapable of a new thought after the first two or three emails.

I await your reply with bated breath (I'll 'bate for you, since you have a problem finishing ... )

@AtheistInNC more copying. Be original. Oh, that's right, brainless imbeciles can't.

@Mofo1953
It looks like you are the one copying and pasting because your answers keep getting shorter and shorter. And Apparently you are copying and pasting the same thing over and over again ...

And, just to point out this little gem ... it appears "imbecile" is your favorite word (or your vocabulary is so limited that you don't know any other insults). You used it in every response but one, but you made up for it by using it twice in one of your anal spewages. I think you like it so much because it has three syllables rather than the mostly monosyllabic grunts you give. Or, it could be that you like it so much because you are narcissistic, and it has so many "i"s in the word. LOL.

So how does it feel to be so pathetic that you can't think of any other insult other than "imbecile"? That must hurt.

@AtheistInNC I only use the word imbecile to describe people who have no intellect, like you. I am brief because unlike you, I don't need to bore people to death with inane drivel like the ones you spew. Brevity is best, of course for idiots, morons, nitwits, stupid simpletons like you, this is incomprehensible.

@Mofo1953
Aww ... look at you, plagiarizing and copying from what I've written!
Come to think of it ... you are the only one who has done it in this thread.

Practice makes perfect though (at least, that is what people say) ! Keep trying, you'll develop a vocabulary better than Trump's 4th grade vocabulary soon!

My apologies for all the 3+ syllable words you don't know ... I know how you hate the dictionary.

@AtheistInNC projecting again dumbass, go continue fucking yourself with the horse dildo and realize that mental midgets are way more intelligent than you and less cock crazy, that's the NC hillbilly in you. Btw, when you finish fucking yourself with the horse dildo, I strongly suggest you return to kindergarten so that you get educated in basic reading skills, to be able to discuss your idiotic views and assumptions with others at your level, like toddlers with learning disabilities.

@Mofo1953
So after going back and forth multiple times, you finally start plagiarizing EVERYTHING that I've written. Nice. You look AND act like Trump.
Are you sure you are atheist? You sound like you idolize Trump ... and with that brown sycophant nose, I would guess you idolize him like a god.

@AtheistInNC what a hillbilly loser you are, no wonder you love donkey cock in your ass.

@Mofo1953
You have this fetish for Equidae ... is it because your appendage is so small that you are jealous?

@AtheistInNC jealous of you getting fucked with the donkey dildo, right. Dream on asswipe,.

@Mofo1953
Hey, thanks for all the points. LOL.
What a maroon.

@AtheistInNC some people fish for points, dumb cock in their ass loving hillbillies like you get points in exchange for inches, so be it dumbass, now go continue fucking yourself with the horse cock dildo you love so much.

@Mofo1953
... 🙂
I laugh every time you say something.
You seem to know a lot about horse cock, from the way you talk about it.
I'd love to hear how you learned about it, and what you've done with horses.

@AtheistInNC use Google asshole!

@Mofo1953
Apparently you have.
So how many times have you googled "horse cock" ? 🤣🤣🤣

@AtheistInNC fuck off asshole

I made my buybull class teacher very uncomfortable with that question. He said that gawd encompasses both feminine and masculine traits and divided them between men and women. I replied with, “so gawd is an hermaphrodite?” He changed the subject.

Christians hate questions that embarrass them.
Especially on moral issues.

It’s easy. The feminine nature to put in the woman comes from playboy magazine articles. That’s what I hear anyway.

Another closet xtian on a godless site.

What a maroon.

A lot of the oldest archeological finds are fat , well endowed clay figures of women . In theory , these originals were mother godesses , which predated male gods , assuming it was because life was created from women . This was before they realized it was nine months from conception to a birth . Women created life , therefore they were goddesses . Of course men became jealous and decided to take over , as their competitive instincts took over . In order to make themselves feel they were more valuable , they had to reduce women to their level . They've been at war ever since .

fresh new day, same old clap-trap

Women are STILL goddesses. They are the stronger, more enduring gender. If/when society wakes up, we will choose most of our leaders to be women because they don't have their judgment clouded by testosterone. (Like me.)

Women rule.

Men compete , women nurture . Relying on competition alone means you'll wind up with just one winner and the entire race dies out .

zanax anyone?

I am surprised that you do not see women competing for the best mates.

Women certainly compete.

Where else? Amazon, of course.

Nowhere, because there is no God, stupid.

First, "God" did nothing, he's not real. Whatever differences or advantages you see in women are the work of nature. Male and female are a creation of nature, not some all-powerful, celestial being with too much time on his hands.

You're looking in the wrong place.

God? We don't have any God's around here!
This is an Agnostic-Atheist Commune!

This is easily one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read, take a bow sir!!!🤠

"Is there a female Jesus or Goddess out there somewhere?" IDK. Only if you are a believer. The big problem today is that most people are pathetic.

It read the book "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus".

From Mrs. God of course….🤠

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.