Agnostic.com

7 8

I notice that Pepsi-co and McDonalds are still operating in Russia. What say you to calling for a general boycott of these two organisations.

(Brands owned by Pepsico:-
Pepsi
Mountain Dew
Lay's potato chips
Gatorade
Diet Pepsi
Tropicana beverages
7 Up (outside U.S.)
Doritos tortilla chips
Lipton teas (PepsiCo/Unilever partnership)
Quaker foods and snacks
Cheetos
Mirinda
Ruffles potato chips
Aquafina bottled water
Pepsi Max
Tostitos tortilla chips
Sierra Mist
Fritos corn chips
Walkers potato crisps)

Petter 9 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As I never ingest their products anyway, I can have no effect.

Do these corporations actually have control over local franchises and local manufacturers ?

The only thing I buy of theirs is Lipton Tea so I don't think I'll have much impact. But, as @HippieChick58 said, I'll be glad to spread the word.

I love tea, but I never buy Lipton. There are so many other delicious options out there

@HippieChick58 There are! I would be heartbroken if this were Bigelow or Stash. I don't get Lipton often, but I sometimes throw one or two bags into a pitcher of decaf iced tea to add some ooomph to it. But I will definitely be using others now.

The food industry, is not worried who rules the Ukraine, or who runs Russia or even America for that matter, because it knows that it rules the whole world, and even the superpowers are just pathetic little bit part players by comparison.

But they are beholden to their balance sheets, and public boycotts can hurt that.

I am all for a boycott, I don't buy any of their products anyway. But I will help spread this idea.

Blood money

Does't surprise me, Pepsico supports the Repuglican party and supports racism.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654199
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.