Agnostic.com

5 10

LINK An expert on civil wars discusses where political extremists are taking this country

"And then, watching what happened to the Republican Party really was the bigger surprise - that, wow, they're doubling down on this almost white supremacist strategy. That's a losing strategy in a democracy. So why would they do that? OK, it's worked for them since the 60s and 70s, but you can't turn back demographics. And then I was like, Oh my gosh. The only way this is a winning strategy is if you begin to weaken the institutions; this is the pattern we see in other countries. And, as an American citizen I'm like, these two factors are emerging here, and people don't know."

With her expert epiphany, I wonder who she thought didn't know? I can sympathize with her father's frustration in her disregard. An interesting read.

summatyme 7 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok, here's my conspiracy theory on this. Perhaps spread it about and see where it can go.....
The plans for the special military operation in Ukraine was started over seven years ago. Where did the rise of Trump come from?
As a Russian agent he would be in place to hold America back from preventing intervention in Russian military expansion of it's old satellite countries.
What methods could be employed if Trump lost the election and couldn't hold back America and the west from getting in Russia's way - a civil war.
America fighting itself would be key in world news and quite likely have foreign/UN troops from the UK & EU to act as peacekeepers or helping Biden cling to power against Trump thus, no troops available to fight Russians, who then of course rush into Alaska to help their agent Trump...
So, Trump is a Russian agent and supplied with controllers like Melania. His mission is to keep America out of Russian politics and plans for domination. Unrest and civil war is part of his mission to make Russia Great Again!
But what if I'm right?

I did just make this shit up.... I've no evidence to support my statement.

@Sofabeast certainly far more believable than almost anything Q puts out.

@Barnie2years My daughter in the same vain came up with Trump sold Ukraine to Putin when he was POTUS45.
So, lets spread some counter lies....

@Sofabeast my take is Putin promised Trump some great hotel and golf course deals if he didn’t interfere. 😂

@Barnie2years Best in the world, I dunno, but it's what people are saying, very intelligent people. I'm one of them, Melania is another. Biden can't come though, he's a looser, he lost the election....

The extremists are the pentagon profiteers who started illegal wars in 160 countries since 1946 ....it is myopic to pretend the violence inside USA is only rethuglican .... demonRATs are equally racist as are rethuglicans both murdering Palestinians for zionism and any country for their oil&minerals....anyone refusing to admit this duopoly has racist religious roots back to Vatican Admiralty "law" decree of 1450 is both enabling global violence and benefitting from white privilege

I’ve seen this coming for a long time. The Democrats tend to be unable to see the forest through the trees. They want to fight fair while the Right destroys the Constitution one state at a time. And they do it by loading zealots into the Supreme Court to allow their destruction of law one case at a time.

New Jersey’s Chris Christie (the overweight former governor) recently said the Republican Party’s problem began around 1960 when its far right started expelling moderates.

In the late 1960s the Party recruited Dixiecrats, who had quit the Demoocratic Party when moderate Republicans helped the Democrats pass the 1964 Voting Rights Act. The Dixiecrats brought their racism with them.

I’m a white republican dating a black republican female in a family that all voted for Trump.
Can you explain this white supremacy thing in today’s society to me please???

@floWteiuQ Blacks did better under Trump and did worse under Obama.
Pretty cut and dry coming from a big black family.

Let me guess…. You’re a white person telling the world how blacks are wronged…..????

@floWteiuQ
You can’t tell me how I’m wrong…. Understandably

@floWteiuQ
Put down the crack pipe

@floWteiuQ
Given the current events today compared to the previous few years, It’s safe to say that no one that understands economics would agree with a liberal. I’m okay with that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.