Agnostic.com

2 0

Here's something from Max Blumenthall on twitter. They don't like my views on twitter any better than here but Max sheds a glimmer on what we've been up to in our war mongering role there. It hasn't really been ALL about the Bidens cashing-in.

[twitter.com]

Silver1wun 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You might feel more accepted on Wingbats.com!

You really are a sucker for punishment.

If you're going to allege wrongdoing by the President, the onus is on you to provide supporting evidence. The tweet you referenced does not.

It must suck to be that old and still not know your ass from a hole in the ground.

What is public record to any curious needs no citing. You'd also ignore it. Old men also repeat a lot but it is so appropriate here. I feel no 'punishment' nor do I interpret disagreement as hatred or something undesirable. Resorting to prehensile insults, labeling and descriptions that are ironically both ancient and juvenile is symptomatic of an old clinical observation.

The further away a thought system is from reality, the more cruelty and intolerance are needed to maintain it. This is why one gets the insults, labeling and playground ear wagging and nanners from theological fundamentalists. It is fear based because learning what is so, when the substance of one's beliefs are 'not so', is a terrifying experience, felt in advance as an attack.

Your hysterical responses are welcome and serve my points well. If you entertain any notion that I'm trying to convince you of anything you flatter yourself. Others follow these threads and SOME of them are capable of independent, non-identity related, proprietor approved thoughts. I wish there were more of them here but will settle for thanking you for your assistance anyway.

Too many televisions and too few History books are a society-wide form of desertification and finding an oasis isn't an easy task.

@Silver1wun It would be a cold day in hell before you were worthy of four paragraphs of my time.

Your ramblings include no citation to supporting evidence because your original claim is false.

@LovinLarge It is your incumbency and not mine to cite where my statements are corrected by alleged facts. I'm not here to give you free History lessons. Declaring something to be false is easy; weak minds dependably choose easy. A declaration is merely an opinion; and a frightened one at that. Oh, and thanks again. You're just the gift that keeps on giving and I appreciate it. No need for 'paragraphs'. Save them for the worthy.

@Silver1wun Nope, the onus is on you to support your factual allegations with evidence. You see, Einstein, the idea is to do the research before you make the factual claim so that you actually know what you're talking about. Didn't quite make the Jr high debate team, did you?

@LovinLarge This is a place for opinions and discussion. It is neither a debate stage nor a court of law. Differing opinions are okay and the game is persuasion, not scoring points. Don't like my allegations? Fine. If you have points to make in specific refutations I can address them but to conduct a History or other lesson for people who can't use Google or other means of obtaining specific information, too bad. The White House was spied on. The entire 'Russia Gate' fantasy was a Clinton invention and underhanded tactic. Assad never gassed his own people. Joe Biden did do a quid pro quo (bragged about it on video) in Ukraine redounding to protection of his and his son's involvement with corrupt Ukraine oligarchs. They are not secrets nor 'conspiracy theories' anymore. Clinton is orgasmic over potential for more bloodshed because of lies propagated about Putin. Putin is a bad guy. We are worse; far worse.

@Silver1wun I hate to be the one to break this to you but you saying shit doesn't constitute evidence, and if you're not going to support your factual allegations with evidence, no one will afford you any credibility.

To review, you alleged financial wrongdoing against POTUS in Ukraine. Support it with evidence or you are a liar.

@LovinLarge First you flatter yourself with the notion that it matters to me what you personally think. Now you exalt yourself with the equally absurd notion that what you 'dub' people, based on your fear and ignorance, has some validity to it. At least you've a refreshing love of self I've found rare among female friends. Celebrate! It gives you something many sisters don't have; the ability to be loved by others. Nobody gets it all or large..

@Silver1wun That's what I thought.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.