Agnostic.com

2 11

One of my friends, Ezriel Wilson, currently has an art fellowship at UT-Arlington Tx. The fellowship she proposed was on anti abortion. This is one of the works she will be presenting in her showing.

I could not be prouder of her for her activism and determination

glennlab 10 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Will her show be open to the public? It would be fun to attend.

As soon as I get details I'll let you know.

She has the first part of her project featured at the Grand Prairie Library, 901 Conover Dr, from 5-8pm Tuesday, 3/15, then the entire show will be sometime in April

@glennlab - Thanks. I won't be able to make it tomorrow, but would be interested to know when it's open next month.

@RussRAB She doesn't have the dates or exact location yet, but should have it by the end of the month.. I'll keep you posted.

@glennlab - I appreciate it.

Excellent! Passion and art are an unstoppable combination, and I suspect her showing will make some well-deserved waves.

She has been working hes ass off for the last 3 months and really didn't expect her project to be accepted since UTA has a history of avoiding controversy. I can't wait to see all the works once she shows.

@glennlab I didn't realize that about UTA - I'm extra happy for her, then, and for you. Please share some of her other works if you get the chance.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.