Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK The global economy disrupted: Higher inflation and slower growth in the 2022 outlook | IHS Markit

No, it is not President Biden who caused our inflation.

Reignmond 7 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course, we can say that everything in this world is interconnected and the impact of small or large businesses on the economy of a region or country is significant. I have been interested in this topic for a long time, since I am a young entrepreneur. I feel like my contribution as a business owner is not very significant as my business is just starting to grow and develop with help from Waveup, a team of business consultants. You can find their page at this link if you are also interested in learning all about business consulting.

The development of small businesses leads to market saturation with goods and services, as well as an increase in exports and an increase in the use of local raw materials. It is in this sector that the bulk of national resources are created and circulated, which are the breeding ground for the development of any country's economy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656113
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.