Agnostic.com

1 3

A BBC podcast that should be listened to by everyone in the world.

The broadcast: [www].bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct1gyt

Hopefully it will force many from the comfort of being people to being intelligegent (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_M._Cipolla).

• Will you now continue to support the recruitment of your loved ones into military forces simply because there is no other employment available?
• Will you continue to support your politicians & party candidates whether left or right if they advocate aggression against other countries\ own citizens in order to improve \ solve domestic economies or perceived problems like ethnicity or religion?

Will we now see sanity return to thinking Americans & others who have been misled into supporting institutionalised expectation of American or British subjugation of the non American\ British people of the world in order for their citizens to lead privileged lives?

FrayedBear 9 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Found that book along time ago.

Listen to The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity by Carlo M. Cipolla, Nassim Nicholas Taleb - foreword on Audible. [audible.com]

It is an insane reality that that stupid people create stupid situations that nonstupid people are forced to participate in. For example .... war.

I frequently suggest that I do strive to not be one of Professor Cipolla's stupid people, avoiding them is becoming increasingly difficult.
I agree with you that advocating, promulgating or perpetrating war is the act of the stupid not the intelligent.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656256
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.