Agnostic.com

4 2

Not every Ukrainian loves Ukrainian Nazis.

"Olga Sukharevskaya, a Ukrainian-born ex-diplomat, jurist, and author based in Moscow" writes on Ukrainian Nazis & their influence world wide.

[rt.com]

"According to the UN Security Council Counter-Terrorism Committee, in 2015-2020 the world saw a 320% rise in terrorist attacks affiliated with far-right ideologies."

"To a large extent, we have Ukraine to ‘thank’ for that. Hatebook – an investigative report published by the London-based Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) on its website – highlights the use of social media to coordinate neo-Nazi activities internationally. This is what the report says about the Azov Battalion and Misanthropic Division: “Both groups have sought to export their ideology to Western countries, gain followers and incite violence. Azov Battalion, a neo-Nazi paramilitary force, has offered to host and train US members of the violent Rise Above Movement. Misanthropic Division – closely affiliated with Azov – influenced domestic extremists in the US and the UK who were charged with terrorist offences.”"

"Despite numerous attempts to designate the Azov Battalion as a terrorist organization, Western countries still haven’t managed to do that. "

Is this because Governments in America, Israel, Britain, Australia, France and Germany are now only able to maintain control through fascist programmes? Think paramilitary police forces, private security companies, black deaths in custody, prosecution & detention of whistleblowers.

"So, here’s a question – who benefits from supporting Nazism in Ukraine?"

FrayedBear 9 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a lot of fake news that is being generated by the opponents of Ukraine. My question is what are we going to do about the Nazi's in the US who are supporting and spreading this shit?

It sounds as if Dale you are beginning to understand the danger presented by the current Ukrainian government now protected by foreign nazis pretending to be democracy loving right wingers around the world.
Did you read "Now what were you anti Russia trolls saying about Russia's lack of democracy and maltreatment of the..."?

Indeed Azov battalion is a Ultra Nationalist organization (Nazi)..it born during the 2014 Occupation by Russian force during the take over of the Crimea..at that point they were a volunteer militia of veterans. They were the defenders of Maruispol during that incurrion..they have continued to fight against the Russian Occupation of the Donets Oblate..however to claim that the Entirety of the Ukrainian military is Nazis through and through is an over reach..as you well know RT news is an arm of Russian State TV, as much as Fox News is here, and therefore suspect of any trustworthy "reporting" on the Actual events now happening in Ukraine..

I never took you for a completely gullible idiot Richard…but just lately…and now with you posting this completely fake news from the Putin playbook, I’m afraid I have revised my opinion sadly! Anything from RT is official Russian State propaganda and if you don’t realise that then I’m sad for you. By reposting and passing on the false information you are doing the propagandists job for them and you become what is known as a “useful fool” …someone who believes and passes on misinformation because you fall for something which starts with a small grain of truth, just enough to build a whole elaborate fabrication around it to make it appear to be a huge network or operation. Yes…there are some Nazis and extreme nationalists in Ukraine, as there are in every country in Europe, possibly more in countries of the former Soviet Union than the others, Germany, Hungary & Poland for instance. However, as a percentage they are relatively small in number, and the people and government of Ukraine are overwhelmingly in favour of democracy over fascist dictatorship. That is why they hate the idea of being dragged back into the bleak prospect of Putin’s repressive totalitarian Soviet style regime again, and are willing to fight and die to stop him from doing so.

Please supply your evidence refuting the evidence presented by Olga Sukharevskaya. When you do I will take the trouble to read the remaining 90% of your reply Marge.
And seriously "do you think that I give a brass razoo for your opinion of me?"

What sort of democracy allows the government to suspend the democratically elected opposition from office Marje?
Yes that's right a Nazi fascist regime.

Talk about "fake" news. This article alludes to very small minorities as though they were main stream. Putin is remarkably "nazi" in his behaviour and actions.
Young Russians are being brainwashed in an almost identical fashion to the Hitler Youth of the 1930s. They too dismissed tales of Nazi brutality as being enemy propoganda, until they were forced to confront the reality in 1945!

Right on queue Petter. Alluding only to be marginally better than assuming.
I would not expect anything less from a died in the wool fascist who chose to live under the Franco regime.

I will say this for you though - you gave fair warning - you used to use a photo of yourself in a play in the role of a Nazi. Did you do it naturally or have to put in a little practice? 🤣 The laugh is on me - I didn't heed your warning.

@FrayedBear More assumptions (lies) from you. I arrived in Spain in 1987. Read your history!
My role in that play was to poke fun at the second world war Nazis. I'm actually a collaborator with the French resistance.
Personal attacks will get you nowhere. Try opening your eyes to the entire world, not merely Russia. What is your opinion of China, for example?

@Petter Amuch maligned country having problems trying to create, like America, a world homogenisation only Chinese. I'm told that their concentration whoops re-education camps put the German 3rd Reich's to shame in terms of number of inmates. I'm told that they even outnumber the American for profit prison system. Im told that no evidence of gas chambers has been discovered but would not be surprised to learn that the organ factories supplying the American market are flourishing. I'm not surprised that that bullet ridden walls have not been found - the metal is recyclable & any executioner missing his target is probably sentenced to 12 months re-education.

I'm fascinated at your squeals regarding the inaccuracy of my statements about you. I wil not challenge your correction nor decry it as false as I seem to recall you did when you claimed that Putin's explanations on behalf of the Russian people as to why action was taken against Ukraine were falsehoods.

Of course you've now seen how the Ukrainian government has suspended the opposition parties in parliament? How democratic or just stupid?

@FrayedBear Not all opposition parties. Only the pro-Russian parties - which in the present circumstances is both understandable and sensible.

@Petter and how long before they send them to their Ukrainian laboratories for "service to mankind" in being experimental subjects unto death?
You are advocating fascism as horrendous as Hitler's Petter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656452
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.