Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK Montana's Rosendale votes against supporting Ukraine | 406 Politics | billingsgazette.com

I can't believe this guy...

On the one hand he says, "It is tragic to see the loss of innocent life in Eastern Europe." But then he goes on to blame Biden for the invasion and washes his hands of it: "If the White House would have acted stronger toward our foreign adversaries over the last 14 months, today's events could have been avoided... The United States has no legal or moral obligation to come to the aid of either side in this foreign conflict."

And he's still trying to build the Berlin Wall, I mean the border wall:

"Last month, Rosendale introduced a bill with Rep. Paul Gosar and eight other Republicans to deny aid to Ukraine until the United States completed a wall along the Mexico border. Rosendale specified that the wall needed to be constructed 30 feet high and made of hardened steel with perimeter lighting." (By the by, Gosar was condemned for speaking at the America First Political Action Conference organized by white supremacist Nick Fuentes.)

I can't believe this guy.

Paul4747 8 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fascist Nazi traitors... Sick...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656543
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.