Agnostic.com

4 1

Now what were you anti Russia trolls saying about Russia's lack of democracy and maltreatment of the opposition? LMAO but for the fact that there are now even more Ukrainians suffering!

Ukraine suspends opposition parties
[news.yahoo.com]
[rt.com]

Didn't Hitler do the same with his political opposition?

FrayedBear 9 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Grow the fuck up!

Well spoken comrad

Hmmm let's see oh yeah.. the US has done the same to political parties..the Communist Party to be exact.. hasn't Australia? Britain, France, Italy?..here's another good one, the ANC in S.A..he only suspended Some political parties, the Russian Nationalists specifically..you know the guys in Donets Oblek that Puti used as an excuse to Invade, after "Recognizing" them as Sovereign Entities so he Could Invade..
And really using RT again?..here's an interesting factoid.. Britain has suspended R.Ts broadcasting permit..for disseminating Fake News..I wish the US would suspend Fux News for the same here..

Also reported in Yahoo and a raft of others.

As for others banning opposition parties I note that most decisions were driven following threat by US fascists dictating how their 4.25% of the world population dictate to the other 95.75% not to follow communism.
Get real & pull your horns in. You (US) allow every sort of nonsensical religion but can't allow political parties with different beliefs to your brand of fascism.

@FrayedBear unlike the Christofascist that run Australia..right?

@FrayedBear Actually I read the Yahoo bulletin.. which it read Zelensky Suspends some political parties..again the Russian Nationalist parties..but I guess he should just let'em be and give Puti whatever the fuck he wants, just to satisfy your need for peace..at any cost. Well at any cost that doesn't personally affect you, right?

@Charlene It personally affects me that not am I being abused some anti Russian trolls on here but am also having to pay an additional 30% for the cost of my car fuel most of which comes out of the Australian continent. Food costs have increased about 15% . . .

Add to that increased paranoia of those surrounding me & yes my anxiety threshhold is more frequently impinged as people behave more & more irrationally.

What dope are you smoking this week Charlene?

@Charlene Morrison's another destined for the "soonest forgotten soonest recovered from".
South Australian voters delivered him & Murdoch Press a resounding smack in the face last week when they voted for the opposition in the State elections.

You are this site's token Russian Asset.

Is that a polite way of saying that I'm sane & a "devil's advocate" Joe?

@FrayedBear I don't know how polite I was being.

@barjoe when broadcasting Joe I very quickly employed a golden rule "never open my mouth without a rational word on my tongue that I can justify".
To not know what your are doing sounds at best a drunk's response at worst stupidity. Your not stupid Joe therefore you must be drunk. Question is "what from?"

@FrayedBear American colloquial expression. "I don't know how polite I was being."= "I wasn't being polite" I'm definitely not drunk.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656711
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.