Agnostic.com

5 13

LINK $100 million media campaign depicts human side of Jesus in outreach to skeptics

Now they want to "relate to Jesus by highlighting his upbringing as a homeless, bullied son of a teenage mother."

Really? I thought she was a virgin?

Is there no con these death culters will not try.

Now if they want to get into the real Jesus, then bring it on.

Pathetic.

David1955 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If JC needs 100M how much does Vlad require?

Half man half myth.

Quite a bit like a sports star or a musical entrepreneur.

Let there be statuary.

The site raised a, fake site and high risk may contain mall wear flag, on my computer's security system.

This idea doesn't make a lot of sense to me... We don't know much about the historical Jesus, if there was one, so attributing these "human" challenges really only serves to say that if you want to raise a modern Jesus, then have him be born to a teenage mother and bully him? I think there are better ideas out there, if they want people to be able to "relate" to him or the story of him. Try again. Wow.

It makes no sense at all, except to blitheringly stupid Christians who know nothing about history but somehow think they can connect to people through modern irrelevant social issues.

It's not Jesus that I have an issue with, it's the millions of aggressive mental defectives that take his name in vain that bother me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.