Agnostic.com

4 9

Oy vay, WTF. Clarence Thomas.

gigihein 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

IDC whether they talk about it or not. Aren't spouses responsible for each other's debts? If a woman is arrested for child abuse does her spouse not also get charged with aiding that abuse? CT's little joke about her choices made him laugh but I only felt outrage that the pussy whipped n----r has a desk. I'm going to protest him, today, and my demand is that he recuse himself or Congress removes him (the 'o,' in remove, is made to look like a gun barrel--like Palin did). I suggest America go to your Courthouses and do the same. Fuck the illegally wed (according to their own God) couple who doesn't communicate their personal lives to each other.

Don't worry Clarence, I'm sure the media will believe that you didn't know about her emails, maybe?

He’s the best judge on the US Supreme Court. And MSNBC is nothing but a liberal left wing piece of crap!

You view him that way because you don't value honesty or integrity.

She's a disgrace , so is he

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 28, 2022

The Democrat appointed judges are a disgrace.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.