Agnostic.com

3 3

I wonder what would happen if all the politicians on the planet just disappeared, that way we would not have to put up with all their stupidity and corruption? They have rarely supported their populations, for the money and power of rich would be supporters. People could just keep doing what they are doing, companies would have to follow the law and be right with people.

dalefvictor 8 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dale, you’re not thinking at all, and certainly not critically.

Read and think about what @darren316 wrote: Take money out of the equation and I suspect you'd see a different type of politician.

America’s founders, in 1787, had rightly freed themselves from monarchy but they wrongly built the plutocratic oligarchy we have. The GOP we now have will give us a more corrupt religious tyranny.

Extrapolate that. How wonderful would it be if all humans disappeared right now?

Keep stirring up the Ukrainians, Chinese & Russians & you may get your wish Jeff.

@FrayedBear Sweet!

@FrayedBear Obviously, I'm glossing over the idiocy of the notion that I have any power or control over this situation whatsoever.

Well questioned Dale.
My oft made statement - "the only good politician is one dead for 50 or more years" is explained by your reasoning.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658440
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.