Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Jen Psaki reportedly planning to leave White House for MSNBC

This is devastating news. I had hoped it was an April Fool prank. It's not.

barjoe 9 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A 25 million dollar a year salary and she gets to avoid the post mid term horror. Smart. MSNBC looking for a replacement Rachel Maddow.

What's happened to Rachel Maddow?

@barjoe she's 'on leave", don't you know. Doing 'special projects', you see. Working on some film, it seems. Surely you've noticed that she's been away for months. (New contract, more millions, less work. Nice work if you can get it.) Turned up for a few shows when Ukraine began. Mr Ali V is doing her show. They are terrified she'll scoot. She's all they've got. Her ratings hold up the network. Hence, a new Rachel is much hoped for at scooterville, AKA MSNBC.

@David1955 I don't have cable

@barjoe I watch YouTube. Get all you need. Cable? What's that? Oh, the thing for dummies. Right.

I heard it said that she only agreed to work for the White House for one year and it's already been 15 months. She's the best I have ever seen. I normally don't even think about watching MSNBC but if she joins them I just might start doing it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.