Agnostic.com

8 9

Oh my goodness, I made Level 9. Yeah! Will there be cake? I think I'll have a shot of gin.

Spinliesel 9 Apr 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congrats😍

Thank you, BB

I am going to make some cinammon keto crepes today, with whipped cream, you are welcome to come over!

Well done, shows commitment. But sorry I don't think there will be cake, unless you bake it yourself. ( You may get the invoice though. LOL ) But I will give you the happy heart eyed emoji.

Than you.

If one needs cake they have to make it themselves or go to a bakery.

Bakery? Do you think we have a bakery up here in the apple orchards.? I used to bake, but the temptation was always too strong. These are my last years with Diabetes Type 1. I want it to last ( my life, that is)

Wow, congratulations! I've been stuck at 8.2 for about a year now. Still haven't altered my agnostic t-shirt to make it wearable, so I'm not looking for any more gifts. Enjoy your shot of gin!

Julie, I know the wait. I was at 8.9 all of 2021 and 22. It is you and your answers to my entries that caused me to go over the top!

Congrats unfortunately no cake not even at 10

I will try to live with the disappointment, Bob.

Welcome to the rarefied air of level 9.

Yes, the air is quite thin and sharp up here. Thanks, HippieChick.

You’re going to enjoy the free Winnebago - I’ve certainly enjoyed mine.
Safe travels, and… CONGRATULATIONS!

skado Level 9 Apr 2, 2022

Oh, goodness, a Winnebago. I love those things. When my military plane from Frankfurt, Germany came down through the clouds over Fort Dix, NJ< I saw a slew of them and said to my then-husband: "Wow. You must have a lot of gypsies here. Look at the trailers." ( In Europe, only gypsies have "wohnwagen (mobile homes) I was full of admiration.
Winnebagos are cool. I would travel in one.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658861
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.