Agnostic.com

2 14

My new great-grandson, Soul was born today. I am off shopping for blue jeans, white t-shirts, and motorcycle boots. Look at the size of his feet. Mom will recover! By the way, that is a little cake on his belly. Why? I have no clue. The kid has the usual diabetic problems, but all of my children and grandchildren have overcome that. I am so happy for all of us.

Spinliesel 9 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congratulations!!!! πŸΎπŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

Congratulations!

Yes….congrats from me too!

Thank you, thank you. It will be a while before I'll get to see him.

@Spinliesel My third grand was born the day after Xmas 2020, she spent a week in the NICU. And because it was the height of the Pandemic we didn't get to meet her for several weeks. The final grand is due in mid June, I'm hoping to get to meet her as soon as possible.

@HippieChick58 We are getting used to the wait time ( that diabetes thing) Congratulations on your little Holiday baby and best wishes for the final one.- a spring-summer baby.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.