Agnostic.com

8 13

LINK Bipartisan Gottheimer Amendment Passes, Will Study Ways to Determine if a Driver is Impaired by Marijuana - Insider NJ

Oy vey!!!! Another study. All we do in America is study shit. Form committees, waste time, effort, energy and MONEY, to keep the drug war fully engaged and all those needless law enforcement agencies/employees paid with full benefits and retirement. That's it. God Bless America. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‘

We live in a police state that last year, jailed more people for small quantities of pot than ALL other crimes combined (yes, including property and violent crimes.) FFS! This isn't 1970 anymore, yet NOTHING has evolved. Not one thing. 😞😀

Oh! Wait!!! That's right....we now have videos, en masse, of police brutality. There is that. One thing has changed, and that change has changed nothing. #pitiful

#sigh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am looking forward to beign able to purchase a self driving car. Once self driving cars are th norm, driving under the influence of any substance will no longer be a safety issue.

Easy. If I'm driving 10 mph under the limit, in the wrong direction, I'm stoned.

Well actually a lot has changed. It’s legal in many states now, with many more soon to follow. I also expect that the federal government will decriminalize it before long.
Any progress has certainly been slow af though….πŸ˜’

@SeaGreenEyez More states legalize it every year, and the feds aren’t doing shit about it. They will jump on the money train in the near future, sure nuff….
Believe what you want I suppose?! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

@SeaGreenEyez Well at least you’ve acknowledged that it’s legal in 18 states now. More to follow this year as well!!
The feds aren’t going to do shit to stop the current trend of legalization, and you can take that to the bank….πŸ˜‰

And if you insist on only seeing what YOU want to see regarding the legalization movement, don’t bother responding to me anymore. I don’t have time for your bigoted bs….πŸ˜‰

@SeaGreenEyez You can’t imply there has been NO change, and then admit to all the changes that have occurred while still implying there’s no change going on!? This is the very definition of bigoted, look it up…….πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

That kind of study has already been done in Colorado. The drug-warriors don't like the results so they'll keep trying until they do. If police can't brutalize non-whites, how will they relieve their insecurity?

BINGO!!!

Everybody needs someone below them on the totem pole to kick. Kicking non-whites saves them from having to kick the dog. But the cops will always have protesters on the left they can beat up.

I used to ride my motorcycle to school most mornings stoned. I actually felt I rode better with a little buzz. I know the scenery was enhanced 😁.

You think a stoned person should be allowed to drive with no penalty?

Why?

I am in favor of eliminating all laws against the sale, possession or use of marijuana. However I can save our Government some time and money. Don't bother with the study...... yes, a person who recently used pot would be an impaired driver. I know from experience. So what? A person who just drank alcohol to any extent is also impaired. Should be re-ban alcohol?

We know prohibition doesn't work. It just creates black markets, and empowers criminal gangs.

One other thing has also changed: a major political party has become a personality cult centered on a white supremacist, malignant narcissist bent on ending our democracy. That's new. 😬

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659409
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.