Agnostic.com

4 6

I doubt that admin. is inclined to do much, but I suggest you report the trolls/ Russian propagandists who consistently spread misinformation and bullshit.

Secretguy 7 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because posts and their comments are actually public content, they succeed in getting their misinformation (under our umbrella) out to the public, even for non-members. Therefore, I also wish the disinformation posts would be deleted - and their authors banned.

Sadly I think our admin might be sympathetic to the disinformationists, so I highly doubt there are any consequences.

To a certain extent they push me to become better informed. No one learns anything in an echo chamber.

Most of the time I just read their posts and research their comments but then try not to respond. They enjoy the attention too much.

I'm sure you've noticed that occasionally I can't can't bear to keep my mouth shut.

I enjoy pointing out their crapola......Admin is AWOL anyway.....

I hear you. One can post contradictory content and links. I am unable to reply to their posts because I've been blocked from the groups they use. I think it serves some purpose for people to see just how degenerate these scum are. Their special brand of asshole is what drives religion - - The religion that people on this site have rejected.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.