Agnostic.com

4 8

Archeus_Lore posted this reply to the video shown to the UN:
"(bullshit deleted)...how could anyone consider you worthy of such a discussion? I don't. So be advised, after you read this, you will be booted. "

Being called unworthy by a Putin-endorser is some sort of distinction. The cowardice of this asshole reflects his depraved fondness for Russian fascists.

Here's a video that responds to the Russian propaganda he posted:

And here are updates on Bucha:

racocn8 9 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I recently attempted to engage him in conversation and I believe his main argument to be that nothing Putin might do could match the behavior of the United States over the years. Russia’s ‘might makes right’ in his worldview, irrespective of their many weaker, unnerved neighbors. Because of the aggressive foreign policy of the United States dating back to the post World War II era, he appears to support any nation that might challenge American hegemony, no matter how atrocious their behavior. 🤦♂️

Yes... I see people posting lists of places the US has bombed, but such lists strip away the context for the bombing, which was often more than justified. Only a few are questionable, and we don't get all the facts. Shame on the US for so many, many things, but the US is all we've got. Like the Russians, we are obliged to work towards responsible leadership. That seems beyond the understanding of too many.

I am still outraged that the Electoral College certified Trump in the face of his obvious unfitness. That was one duty they had, and they ignored it. And now, the acceptance of fascism is dangerous.

@p-nullifidian @racocn8 the Issue is all of us Wrongly thought their words came from ignorance!...

In the interest of my blood pressure, I blocked him a ways back.

I don't read him so not affected by his bs.

That dude is grade A douche bag.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659469
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.