Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK ‘You Know I’m A Congressional Candidate,’ N.J. Gym Owner DWI Arrest Shown On Video - nj.com

FoxNews Favorite Gym Owner. You've seen this bearded clown on Fucker Carlson numerous times, if you could even stomach that show. 15 years ago this pile of excrement had a DUI that killed a teen. Oh he's running for Congress. So he got pulled over in Cinnaminson NJ, about 10 minute outside Philly for guess what? DUI. Pulled 'don't you know who I am?' card. Oh he refused breathalyzer. By the look of that gut, he doesn't workout at his gym too much.

barjoe 9 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did he go to jail?

One year for vehicular homicide.

@barjoe Not enough time for him to serve.

@xenoview No shit!

Anytime anyone acting like an ass says, "Do you know who I am?", they should automatically be declared guilty, and 10 years should be added to their sentence.
Even if it's only a short one.
Let's make entitlement a crime.

Screw him, put his worthless ass in jail. The pompous ass.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.