Agnostic.com

2 3

EXPOSING
ORGANIZED RELIGION’S
GLARING ACHILLES’ HEEL

The Agnostic approach to organized religion criticizes doctrine that can’t be backed up by any degree of credible proof. For example, passages in the Bible declare this and that as the Gospel truth. But, at this late date, if subjected to a court of law to determine veracity, all of the verses would be thrown out as unproveable hearsay.

My page-worn copy of Webster’s New World Dictionary defines faith as “unquestioning belief that does not require proof or evidence. It’s faith that many believers rely on to validate the authenticity of the Bible and discount the hearsay argument.

Still, the faith vs. evidence dispute leaves some doubt. As an Agnostic, I can’t prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the biblical passages don’t reflect the truth. Just as I contend believers can’t prove they do.

What if there was some irrefutable logic that even the brightest and most learned organized religion scholars couldn’t reasonably argue against. I believe I’ve uncovered an easy-to-understand argument that fits the bill. An obvious but overlooked reality impervious to any successful counter attack.

I like to share my breakthrough with my fellow members at agnostic.com. Rather than duplicate it here, your invited to log on to my, no strings attached, blog at liberalagnostic.com. Click on to “Signature Blog” entitled, Pearly Gates Probe. No personal identification, log-in or cost required.

Raymond A. Hult

raymondahult 5 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I apoligize for messing up on my post " Exposing Organized Religion's Glaring ACHILLES' HEEL." My site is agnosticliberal.com , not liberalagnostic.com Sorry, fellow members. I'm going to do another post to correct it.

link doesn't work

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:660803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.