Agnostic.com

2 1

How to Choose Standing Desks With Drawers for Home Office

Compared to traditional desks, standing desks usually have the advantage that they can be adjusted in height. However, they lack the versatile storage space that traditional desks do, so some people choose adjustable desks because they want to keep the drawers and cabinets of the original desk. In fact, however, a standing desk with drawers is a very worthy option. You don't have to sacrifice storage space, and at the same time you have the ability to adjust the height of the desk.
So how do you choose the right desk with drawers for you?

With Upper Drawers
This is a more common type of standing desk with drawers. It is the number of 1-2 drawers, located on the desktop, so it will occupy part of the desktop space, and part of the style because of the drawer block . There is no space for the installation of brackets, but it has the advantage of not taking up under the table Installation of keyboard tray, drawers or shelves or space for placing storage cabinets.

With Under-desk drawers
This is another of the more common types of standing desks with drawers. This type of standing desk usually has 1-2 drawers and is located under the desk. And because of the limitations of some frame components, such as crossbars, cables, adapters, etc., and to preserve legroom considerations, the drawer is usually shallow in depth and short in height. But it does not take up space on the desktop, there are plenty of desktop that can be used to install brackets, hole plate, small high table and other accessories.

Raliz 1 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The under-desk drawers are the best ones to my mind. I just like them more because I’ve been more used to this design since my childhood.
However, I’ve never had a standing desk, and I don’t know what’s more comfortable with this kind of furniture. Now when I look at it, I think I might want to buy one for my study. I spend quite a lot of time sitting, and it’s definitely not good for my spine. A little exercise wouldn’t hurt. The best options I could find online are these [eurekaergonomic.com]. I like that they are electrically adjustable, so it’s easy to turn this table into a sitting one.

Making custom furnishing is what we do. Not an advertisement. One thing someone could do if find a dresser that is a little short for this and then olace a top onto it that is a piece of MDF or plywood, one could put supports under it to make it higher on the back or leave it flat. If the height need to be a little higher just put a brick on the floor to raise it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.