Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One has to remember that any Democrat cannot take a shit correctly according to any repub. Of course, and repub cannot do anything wrong.

and vica versa in the polarised world many live in.
Are Democrats really sacred ie above criticism?

Meh. I think I've seen Biden a bit out of sorts (which might happen to any public figure his age), but on this one I'm guessing his hand gesture was to someone in the audience and that whatever he said during his presentation was not as off as they're saying.

kmaz Level 7 Apr 17, 2022

I didn't see enough of the footage to make an honest synopsis of this event. The breif footage could be a totally redacted version to make Biden look bad.
I voted for Biden and even if it is proven that he suffers from dementia I'd vote for him today if Trump is his opponent.

Unity Level 7 Apr 17, 2022

Yeah. It’s hard to turn down a continued shit show of an economy, $4.00+ gas prices, the highest inflation in 40 years, and a leader that no one takes seriously over someone that posts mean tweets.

Please…

@SeaGreenEyez
Yes he gestures to the stage left audience, turns and does the same to the stage right audience (slightly obscured by the podium), then walks to back before he acknowledges the applauds from both sides, and leaves.
No confusion, no imaginary handshake, just normal end of presentation movements.

@CourtJester Gas prices rose and fell under most Presidents through out history. Truth be told ( That is for those that truth and facts matter to.) the president has very little influence on the price of gas.
I'd vote for a rock if it's running against Trump

@Unity

So the president and his administration control the production levels, the property permits, storage, transportation and distribution, and taxation of every gallon of oil in the US but he has little control????

Seriously????

Oh for fuck sake, he was just making a thank you gesture to the couple (one of whom I assume from her dress was a beauty queen special guest) in the crowd who then stood to lead the ovation.
Have the rethuglicans really stooped so low as to make things up.

From 2017 to 2021, then-former Vice President Joe Biden was the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at the University of Pennsylvania an honourary title but he WAS a visiting part time professor and did teach.

This is unworthy fucking bollocks!

Let's roll the tape of trump going up the stairs of Air Force One with TP stuck to the heel of his shoe. Or how about the umbrella he could not figure out how to close? Can you say COVFEFE?
Both are old guys and that is were the similarity lies.
What we have in the background are appointed staff not willing to help Biden succeed. Biden's health certainly needs to be checked but that incident is no worse than anything we saw from the ex odious potus. IMHO

Don't forget Trump not being able to get a water bottle to his mouth without 2 hands, and all the hateful things he said/did, plus using a Sharpie to draw hurricanes in the wrong state.

@SeaGreenEyez I understand you point completely. Feinstein be California Dreamin' in a huge way😏. Clearly he's an old guy. I wonder if Jill is up to the task as Nancy was when she did so much to cover for Ronnie. Always begs the question, who the FUCK is captain of the ship. At least with Biden I have never flashed on the two missing strawberries scenes (in the court room and on ship) from the Caine Mutiny.

This one’s better

@CourtJester Yeah, this was right after he had badly sprained his ankle. I did the same move when I was 50 and recovering from a badly sprained ankle.

@SeaGreenEyez Don't forget Pelosi applauding like a demented twat during Biden's speech. Trump, Biden, Pelosi, McConnel...........all too old and decrepit for high office.
Under 35's are unable to hold the office of POTUS, so surely an upper age limit can be set as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.