Agnostic.com

8 9

I don’t like to make a scene, but I seriously don’t know that I could’ve taken this nonsense sitting down. WTAF?!

A Video of People Singing Christian Music to a Plane Full of People Is Sparking Conversations About Religion Being Forced onto Others

[apple.news]

Apunzelle 7 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Freedom FROM religion is not in the Constitution. So if one's religion insists that one proselytize, then what?

High quality earplugs.

Someone should have broken out with Jimmy Buffet's "Why Don't We Get Drunk And Screw".

You laugh, but I was on a plane loaded with revelers returning from a Jimmy Buffet concert and they sang from the time we left Las Vegas until we landed in Dallas. Not a super fun 2 hours. Well the first hour was, but they stopped serving liquor.

Why was there not singing of "Imagine" by John Lennon as counterpoint?
Or perhaps "Dead Skunk in the Middle of The Road" by the Beatles......

Whatever the airline was…the crew should have stopped it as soon as it started.

@Marionville I agree.

That’s when u stand up too and u make a fast choice in your head : do I go with 🎼🎼“ baby shark doo do doo do “ 🎼🎼
Or w something more classy ,🎼🎼” don’t know what u heard about me, but u can’t get a dolla out of me 🎼🎼 SNoop😂
And see what happens . What they gonna do , throw u out of the plane ? Or tell u to stop ?😂

I vote for snoop 😂😂😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🙌🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Oh man , y these things never happens to me ? Fucking Jesus . He hates Italians and Greeks , 0 such great opportunities in my flights ! Ever !!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I'm more leaning to AC/DC Highway to Hell.

@glennlab oh yeah , we can do that too 🙌🙌😂🙌🦇🦇

A few years ago Mormon Missionaries were instructed by mission presidents to start proselytizing on Buses where people literally could not get away from them.
Many people complained to the bus companies and some to the police. as a consequence in the UK the LDS church was warned that A) The Bus companies had the right to expel the preachers from their vehicles and B) that the police would be called and offenders charged with (depending on the severity) Breech of the peace and or criminal harassment.
They soon packed it in.

here is one such incident from 2011
[theguardian.com]

And guess who would have a problem if everybody else started singing Jonny McGovern's song: Dick Swang Out!

The Christians may become "Dickmatized."

This is taking the hypocrisy preached against by Jayzus himself in the frikkin Buy-Bull (Matthew 6:5) way beyond the synagogues and street corners to a whole new level.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661683
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.