Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Why did Christians sing worship music on a plane? - YouTube

Darn. I knew this was a real news story, but I was hoping for a humorous slant to it, as the question sounded like the opening of a joke

snytiger6 9 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's my understanding that creating a disturbance while a plane is in flight is a Federal felony. Shame on the flight attendants. This is the entitlement that Christians believe they should have.

I would have handled it differently (if I were "This guy" ). I would have said to Guitarzan that Jesus is not alright with me and smashed his guitar while yelling ROCK 'N ROLL! Then I would have sang "Jesus fucked me, yes I know, for the blood spot told me so" as I retook my seat. People complain that I'm not a nice Taoist but it makes me happy🎵

Why didn't flight attendants tell these disrespectful idiots to sit down and be quiet?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661719
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.