Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Users Fume as Trump’s Truth Social Goes Down for Hours

(I pretty much heard news reports that it has never actually been 100% up and running.)

Former President Donald Trump's social media venture, Truth Social, had a rough Monday as the site was hit with a series of outages. According to DownDetector, outage reports began flooding in just after 7:00 am EST. Around 3:30 pm, the reports of outages fell drastically, and users were repopulating the site with new “truth” postings. “It was terrible this morning,” one user wrote, responding to the outage late Monday afternoon. Another said it was the “worst I've ever seen it.” During the outage, impacted users saw a “loading” page and couldn't access any of Truth Social’s already limited features. Former Republican congressman turned Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes didn't directly respond to the site being down but said in a post, “our team has been working non stop to ensure that Truth can not be shut down by tech tyrants,” and that “today… we begin implementing major upgrades to the platform over the next few weeks.” A Truth Social spokesperson didn't return The Daily Beast's request for comment.

snytiger6 9 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It will probably be shut down by some kind of law suit. I hope, this country is going further down shitter thanks 45 and his flunkies.

Another bankruptcy perhaps?

Anything Trump related should be considered a very bad investment.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661735
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.