Agnostic.com

1 5

I honestly don’t know whether the rape or condoning acts of violence is more appalling. 😡

Ukraine Says It Intercepted Audio of Wife Telling Russian Soldier, “Go There, Rape … Women”

In a phone call reportedly intercepted by the Security Service of Ukraine, the wife of a Russian soldier is heard apparently giving her husband permission to commit an act of sexual violence.

“You go there, rape Ukrainian women, and don’t tell me anything. Understood?” the woman tells her husband in the intercepted audio, according to Insider, citing the published audio.

“Yes, I allow it. Just wear protection,” the woman also says later in the call, according to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL).

[apple.news]

Apunzelle 7 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So disgusting what some human beings are capable of 😪

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.