Agnostic.com

1 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's a lot of pressure to just move on.

I still wear a mask in public. Even though I had two Pfizer vaccines and two boosters, I can get infected.

I don't want to get crippling long COVID. Even with light cases and being vaccinated, 30% to 50% of COVID patients suffer long-term, debilitating health problems. Little is known how to treat long COVID.

"While the chances of getting long COVID are reduced by getting vaccinated, ongoing symptoms after an infection are still a risk for all of us. Given the fact that long COVID manifests through a variety of terrifying symptoms from heart problems to problems with brain functioning, taste and smell issues, and problems with fatigue and breathing, among others, for me, it’s not really a risk that’s easily dismissed."

Abdullah Shihipar, "Why I stil really don't want to get COVID," Slate Magazine

[slate.com]

I contracted Sars-Cov-2 in February 2020 while in China. For the first nine days I expeienced extreme fatigue and on tenth day had breathing difficuties. Despite being vaccinated twice I contraced Sars-Cov-2 last November. PCR and antibody tests revealed that I have/had two lots of antiboides, however, last time I experienced no symptoms whatsoever. I wear a mask in enclosed public spaces.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661892
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.