Agnostic.com

9 16

So, i will be taking a trip to see my recently-widowed brother from SE Connecticut to Norfolk VA.
Looking to leave a graph of my trip that looks like it was made by a drunken ant!
Anyone remotely in the intervening area, let's have coffee or whatever?
I will be traveling with my 22lb dog in my tiny self-contained RV, it fits in a standard parking spot, so i have pretty much freedom to meet anywhere.
Message me!

AnneWimsey 9 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry for the reason

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 27, 2022

I’m in Omaha. A bit out of your way, but you would be welcome to coffee.

Enjoy the trip

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 24, 2022

safe travels and condolences.

My condolences. I'm sure you'll be invaluable in helping him cope with his grief. Safe travels to you.

Safe travels

Sorry to hear about your brothers loss. If you ever make it to Florida I would love to have a cup or two of coffee or tea with you

My condolences to you! I'm in Philly's western suburbs if you care to stop by. When is your trip? Please feel free to message me.

I'm sorry about your sister in law. When are you making your trip?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662432
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.